Collection of Personal Information:
GS Installations may collect and use the following kinds of personal information
- Information about your use of this website (including information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our web site, and the web sites visited just before and just after our web site.).
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including submitting personal information on contact forms).
Using Personal information:
GS Installations may use your personal information to
- Administer this website.
- Personalise the website for you.
- Enable your access to and use of the website services.
- Publish information about you on the website (This may include: Competition entries, pictures of work completed at your premises, any connections that you have with GS Installations that we require for promotional or marketing content).
- We may share your personal information to third parties i.e. Sub-contractors (Builders, Tilers, Plasterers, Electricians) who may be involved in any work carried out by GS Installations.
- We do not use your data for email marketing.
- By agreeing to any quotation / agreement you are also consenting to your personal data being shared with third parties for the purposes of fulfilling the requirements of the Competent Person Scheme for self-certification under Building Regulations. Personal data includes title, name, address, phone numbers and email address. This data will be used to provide essential documentation and will be retained on files for the lifetime of the guarantees which do not exceed 10 years.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purpose identified elsewhere above GS Installations may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in conjunction with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
GS Installations will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
GS Installations will store all the personal information you provide (on a secured server) and is password protected.
Updating this Statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites and social media (including Facebook, Twitter & Instagram).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Unit 52 Martleshame Creek Ind. Est. Sandy Lane, Martlesham IP12 4SD